Thursday, November 05, 2015

I'm neither money hungry nor power hungry and I'm highly illiterate to answer this question, "Why y/ours and President of India's Salary is less than the celebrities and film-stars and few CEO's Sir?"

I'm neither money hungry nor power hungry and I'm highly illiterate to answer this question, "Why y/ours and President of India's Salary is less than the celebrities and film-stars and few CEO's Sir?"

This question was asked by a retired air force pilot to me. He said, "You may or may not get Post-Doctorate but from the age of 2 and half till the age of 34 you studied and earned the formal education, and these film-stars get overnight stars and get Rs. 100 crores as salary / payment for one movie why not you and me? Why not President of India gets it?"

I said, "I'm not money hungry and power hungry and can't answer this question."

The best person to answer is either Governor of RBI or PM of India or President of India or Chief Income Officer or The Chief Economist of WB, or.....I gave him a lost....and then he started laughing.

What a show-off and waste of time....but the fact remains true....I said, "Though, I watch movies of them like Amar Akbar Anthony of AB, Jai Santoshi Maa, DDLJ of SRK, Hum Kisise Kam Nahin of RK, Half Ticket of KM, etc. but, I'm highly illiterate to answer this question as they also hold the Doctorate from several Universities across the world, which, I could not afford, though I got offer of Columbia University, USA, in the heart of the Wall Street, in 1998.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, Nagpur, India, Lives on the ground of mother earth. 




No comments: