Saturday, October 24, 2015

May I be child, youth or working or retired or old, Living or at the death bed, you'll still find me at the feet of God.

Poem: 
May I be child, youth or working or retired or old,  
Living or at the death bed, you'll still find me at the feet of God.
I had meeting with lot of friends,
We were talking after long time,
Someone has become Advocate,
Has solved many cases.
Someone has become Businessman,
Has piled up millions or billions.
Someone has become CID officer,
Has brought control on crimes.
Someone has become Doctor,
Has cured many patients.
Someone has become Engineer,
Has built many things.
Someone has become Fashion Designer,
Has developed several new fashions.
But, I was same everyone said, thanks to them.
Yes, I said, "I still live at the feet of god."
Someone has become this, some one has become that...
But, I still live at the feet of God....
May I be child, youth or working or retired or old, 
Living or at the death bed, you'll still find me at the feet of God.
Aum. Amin. Amen.
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, Nagpur, India.

No comments: