Sunday, October 11, 2015

I'm a Global citizen, Universal citizen, Multiversal citizen, by God's grace.....Poem

I'm a Global citizen, Universal citizen, Multiversal citizen, by God's grace.....Poem

I'm a Global citizen, Universal citizen, Multiversal citizen, by God's grace,
Here are the evidences for that in case, I'm standing in the public court of this world,
I never speak untruth, come what may, everyone knows,
I always speak truth only, come what may, everyone knows,
I live with whatever I have and never steal anything from anywhere,
I live with whatever I have and try to earn my bread everyday, or by monthly income,
I pay my taxes well and I'm always first to do so
I follow all the rules, regulations created by all the governments around the world,
I stand in queue for my chance to come, and never breaks the line/ queue,
I never corrupt and don't like to do it in front of my eyes or behind,
I go to places and try to live and let live peacefully,
I try to find out better solutions to human problems anywhere I found,
I'm not a critic of this world but a friend and solution provider to this world,
I do not want credit of anything, as I don't think I'm doing anything, and even my body is governed by the God
I come to know, anything that is happening around the world and beyond within a fraction of a second,
I'm citizen of this country and that country, if allowed, can help each and every country grow and prosper,
I'm common man, I'm an Universal Citizen, I'm a global citizen, I'm a multiversal citizen, by God's grace.

Aum. Amen. Amin.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, India




No comments: