Sunday, September 27, 2015

"Is UNO Super government of this world?" My question and suggestion at the age of 8 years, in the year 1979 A. D. still holds true...

It was "International Year of the Child" i.e. "Vishwa Balak Varsha" in 1979, and I asked this question to parents and other seniors, "Is UNO Super government of this world?" My question and suggestion at the age of 8 years, in the year 1979 A. D. still holds true... Unless such super governing features are there, this world will not develop faster and .... hope this top body will be truthful, transparent and trustworthy and is full of wisdom and respectable body of this world and even when humans go places in Universe or Multi-verses. 
This question with reference and details was also part of my book, "The Solution Master"....
Converse is also true, otherwise UNO can become a show-off body of this world....someone said at peak it can be a ivory-tower or white elephant or puppet in the hands of bullying nations.....
I'm well wisher of this world and UNO and this world, hence, this, frank comment....as I know, one good side of UNO is it didn't let the 3rd World War Break till date...and that's a great achievement for UNO.
Also, someone in the seniors claimed in 1979, "None have thought about betterment of this world and reforms of UNO than you my child. All here are trying place in UNO, but at mere 8 years of age, UNO can't offer you a place even...."....and everyone laughed....but I got hurt as a child.... I asked them, "Why you don't raise such issue and fight for a chair....or have that higher place in the mind and then do the work.....?"... Their laugh got rocket up in the sky and then someone said, "Really a wise child...what's your name?".....I said, "IS NAA CHEES KO ASHISH KAHATE HAI"... i.e. "People call me Ashish a insignificant child in this world....". Once I told this incidence and few things to my friend...Immediately one of my friend ....who is now known as Dr. Aravpalli Venkata Raman Rao said, "Ashish Kisi bhi chij ko nachij nahi kahate... you're so invaluable to us...."... As a child I felt very nice...
So ultimately, my suggestion was, UNO becoming master governing/ Federal body, World Bank becomes world's Federal Bank and only one currency for this world, This world should become part of Direct Democracy everywhere.....etc. still holds true......... is given in "The Solution Master"...book...is there anybody listening?......If not....God is listening to me....will contribute before leaving this world....is for sure.
Aum. Amen. Amin.
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, @ home, Nagpur, India. 

No comments: