Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Remember the Efforts put (Poem)

Remember the Efforts put (Poem)

When I see the healthy child,
I remember the efforts put by its mother.
When I see the Jungle, and Himalayas,
I remember the efforts put by the God.
When I see the giant organisations,
I remember the efforts put by all the stake holders.
When I see a beautiful house,
I remember the efforts put by the owner.
When I see the giant nations,
I remember the efforts put by all the citizens.
When I see the ocean,
I remember the efforts put by all the water sources.
When I see the clouds,
I remember the efforts put by Sun to evaporate water.
When I see the successful candidates
I remember the efforts put by them.
When I see the Universe around,
I remember the efforts put by every entity.
It's true that this universe was built after solid efforts of every entity,
Hence, before taking any action please remember instead of destruction
try to leave legacy behind.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude,
ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: