Saturday, November 08, 2008

Just keep moving, and don't stop for anyone

Just keep moving, and don't stop for anyone (POEM)
(Just ask and clear your ignorance)

Though I am always happy,
Though I am always blessed with spiritual joy,
Though I have not many complaints about the world,
Though I know I am insignificant in this world,
I asked few of known entities, "Whether they really require anybody like me?"

I asked time,
I asked this person,
I asked that person,
I asked near ones,
I asked dearer people,
I asked friends,
The answer were as simple as like
"Not much,"
" A bit little for some time,"
"Not at all",
"Some times",
"Only when you give me/us something",
"Only when you let us get benefited",
"Only if you keep us happy and trouble free",
"Only if you do this favour",
"Only if you avoid these things",
"Only if...this... and that..".

Finally, I asked my little child,
She said nothing,
She just came up in my lap,
Innocent love of an year old child,
It surpased all the known loves.

Once she grows old,
Elder she grows she will become independent,
Again the problem will be same,
The question will have some different answer.

It cleared my ignorance, which was not bliss.

It again cleared my older faith,
This world moves without any body's grace
This world have seen many Prophets and still kept moving without them.
This world have seen many richest people and still kept moving without them.
This world have faced many atrocities of many autocratic leaders but still kept moving with or without them.
This world have seen Heavenly life but did not stopped their and and still kept moving.
This world is amazing place where two or more entities come together for some time, but still keep moving with or without each other.
This world is so engrossed in respective domains that not a single entity finds time for other entity, unless some cohesive interlink is there.
This world is so ignorant about many things one of them is, it depends on no one and it keeps moving without any one being present or not.

Once you are clear in mind
That you just have to contribute and forget
The only you find peace in mind
But the contribution should be like that

Even after solid contribution
You'll find that you are not required to this world
Again the reason is clear
To run this world on daily basis
No one is required
No system is required
No methodology is required
If at all there are some entities like this
They are temporary and will vanish some day some time as happened with older ones.

Really, this world has clear philosophy, and that is,
"Just keep moving, and don't stop for anyone."

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: