Tuesday, November 25, 2008

If every one works at its level best, then it can create miracles

Every one work at their level best, then it can create miracles

It was normal work place
Until one employee came up and said, "I'm the best."
Suddenly, everyone started yelling, "I'm the best."
Everyone started telling his or her contribution in every project,
There was lot of egotism, egoism, and ego displayed by everyone.
I was just watching it as a leader of a team.
Once I was sure that everyone has jumped into this rat race,
I just went in to the middle and laughed at one person.
He also laughed and I just stared at him, indicating keep laughing.
Suddenly, everyone started laughing.
They realised that till a few minutes ago there was enviable climate in the team.
Now, after this yelling and shouting, "I'm the best," made the climate morbid.
Everyone looked at me,
I said, "Unless everyone acts at their level best,
Unless everyone desire to be the best,
Unless everyone prepares at their best,
Unless everyone shows integrity and understating,
Unless everyone reaches at their optimum level of skills and knowledge,
Unless there is a responsible team work,
Unless there is dilution of ego, egotism and egoism,
There cannot happen the best in this world.
Remember the best people at their level best only can contribute the best"
Thus, everyone paid the rapt attention and then I said the final words,
"If every one works at its level best, then it can create miracles".
There was deafening sound of clapping...everyone said,
"Yes, Miracles do happen if everyone do their job best and performs the very best."

No comments: