Thursday, November 20, 2008

How to find Crazy Solutions and Generate crazy ideas? Here is sample

How to find Crazy Solutions and Generate crazy ideas? Here is sample

One of my friend asked me question:
There are two iron bars given to you 10 by 1 cm and by 2 mm in size.
You are locked in glass chamber how will you find which one is magnet and which one is just an iron bar? No tools are provided to you.

Solution 1:
I'll break my hair and hang one of the bar, if it points one direction, North- South, then it is a magnet.
Solution 2:
My spectacle had iron screws, I'll find out the magnet immediately.
Solution 3:
I'll be wearing some cloths. So I'll break a big thread from it and hang the bar and will find out which is magnet.
Solution 4:
My spectacle has glasses with curvature. I'll put the iron bars on the curvature and the bar which find the N-S direction will be magnet.
Solution 5:
I'll hold the magnet on my finger tip, whichever finds the direction N-S it will be magnet.
Solution 6:
If there is some kind of dirt inside the uncleaned Glass chamber, I'll find out the hard iron particles and the bar which attracts those will be a magnet.
Solution 7:
I'll put the magnet on my figure tip for half an hour. The bar which attracts my haemoglobin and segregate the blood on the tip will be a magnet.
Solution 8:
Alternatively, I'll rub each bar on other from one end to other. The one which gets magnetised temporarily will be weak magnet, hence, an iron bar, while other will be a permanent magnet.
Solution 9:
I'll try to break the iron bar and magnetic bar will repel the other half.
Solution 10.
I'll bend the bar if possible and find the solution by force of attraction or repulsion.
Solution 11:


coming more.

No comments: