Thursday, September 18, 2008

Unsung heroes

Unsung heroes

Probably sensitivity and recognition have become dominance of imperialistic societies

The reason to say that is there are more unsung heroes than the sung heroes.

I know many scientists who have formulae and ideas that can shake the world.

However, they are been sidelined for the only one cause keeping safety and security of few.

I know many who have better abilities than reel heroes like James Bond

However, they are not known to public.

I know many who have better skills than top corporates

However, they have limited themselves to avoid name and fame

I know many social workers whose contributions are better than any noble prize, Magsaysay award winners

However, they are unsung and their fellow also know this person don't like name, fame, awards

I know many who have sacrificed their lives for the survival of humanity,

However, the credit was either taken away by boss, organisation or other entities.

I know many richer than the richest
I know many who have more authorities than any known authorities in the world,
I know many such heroes who are REAL heroes and not any known REEL heores,

AS I BELIEVE ANY TRUE CONTRIBUTOR WILL NOT LIKE TO KNWO HIS NAME TO THIS WORLD
That's the real heroe's real qualtiy.

I know, many unsung heroes who have contributed better and more than any known heroes.

This is good stroy on one hand as world is run by these people
This is a bad story on other hand as world never been able to know them and will not be able to know them in future as well.

I like unsung heroes as their real joy, excitment lies in contribution than any other non-sense.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: