Thursday, September 25, 2008

Harmless people and creatures

Harmless people and creatures

Once there was contest in my near and dear ones.
Firends said,
Sheep,
Snail,
Rabbit,
and
Ashish.
Everyone laughed at it.

Then there was voting in college who is the most harmless Professor.
Prof. S. K. came out to be one.
Then there was voting for who is harmless student. Come on out of almost 2000 students, I was voted 1st.
The reason anyone could eat my tiffin / lunch box, which I carried being localite/ day scholar. Literally friends used take away my lunch box when the lecture was on. It used to come to me during the time of lunch and I could never know who was doing that. The reason, my bag would be in same position, at same place and lunch box intact except the eating stuff inside.
Similarly, my Note-Pad in which I used to take down the notes during the lecture.
Oh, those were the days.

Any how, literally speaking it is very difficult to remain harmless now a days. Still there are many whom you could call harmless people as well as creatures.

God bless them all, being the weakest they have to survive in this survival of the fittest world.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: