Friday, June 13, 2008

The Ideal World versus the Real World (Poem)

The Ideal World versus the Real World (Poem)

In my ideal world I saw truthfulness every where,
In my real life I faced un-truthfulness every where,
In my ideal life I saw human being creating haven on earth,
In my real life I am visualizing human beings are on verge of creating hell on earth,
In my ideal world I saw honesty every where,
In my real life I face dishonesty only,
In my ideal world I saw trust among each other,
In my practical work life I faced untrustworthiness only,
In my ideal life I remained happy all the times,
In my practical daily life I saw unhappy people only,
In my ideal world every one was unselfish,
In my practical life I faced only selfishness,
.....
What more can I say?
Ideal and Real lives are becoming juxtaposed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

....Power Off hence...some part typing later.......

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude

ashish.urkude@gmail.com

Blog :http://ashishurkude.rediffiland.com/

Blog2:http://managementengineering.blogspot.com/

No comments: