Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Customer Relationship Management (CRM): My Experience with Air India and Indian Airlines

Customer Relationship Management (CRM): My Experience with Air India and Indian Airlines:

I was traveling from abroad to Pune. Some how there were no flight connecting to Pune from Delhi that day. So AI made an alternate arrangement and made me to go by Delhi-Bangalore-Pune flight once I was in Delhi. During transition from Delhi to Bangalore there were three Ashish, myself and other two with same name and surname.
Some how two were going to Bangalore and I was going to Pune.
My luggage went out on Bangalore Airport at 3:00 p.m., I didn’t know that.
After reaching Pune, at 6:00 p.m. I did not see my luggage. I checked it with AI authorities, in Pune. Before me they dialed to Delhi Airport. After 15 minutes Pune AI got a call that some unnoticed luggage is there which is still rotating ... They told the color of bags and suitcase.
AI Pune authority made me to talk with their Delhi authority. I told my name is there on both the bags. It was identified. It was 8:00 p.m.
They promised me to go home and my luggage will reach home very soon.
After piercing through the classical traffic in Pune I reached home at 10:00 p.m. Soon after my arrival, 15 minutes later, AI staffs were at my home, carrying my baggage with happy faces.
I was really delighted with this service.....
People found fault in missing baggage, but, I found it good service because I doubt what would have happened in extreme situation with any Airline in the world.
I know few friends they did not received their baggage from world's top Airline even after 180 days.

Thus when it comes to few cases all Organisations are equally placed.

This experience I am placing over here after a hot discussion among participants on which Airline is better. As I have travelled in many Airlines around the world, hence, this experience.

coming more.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude
ashish.urkude@gmail.com
Blog 1:http://ashishurkude.rediffiland.com/
Blog 2:http://managementengineering.blogspot.com/

No comments: