Friday, January 18, 2008

Agony of my Mother Earth : Please help me for her health recovery

When you are child you live, feed, play, hurt, smile on your mother. Y/Our mother are Y/Our first Guru, Love, Companion, Guide, Follower, Leader, and God. In fact, you exploit, tease, and give restless nights to y /our mother many times. However, once, you become mature you try not to hurt her.
Paradoxically, I don't know when Human being will really grow and leave this mother earth lives her own peaceful life.

Just explore, there is lot of digging in mines, de-forestation, chopping-off mountains, laying roads, adding chemical waste, loud noises, dying many species in fact extinction of lot of species, even human beings are sacrificing medicinal plants http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7196702.stm and what not Earthien children are doing. All these activities are 24 X 7 X 365/ 366 occurring on earth at every moment.

At home, sometimes mother cries for child we know it, due to visible communication she makes.
However, nobody is listening to mother earth. Though she is crying, some times in the form of huge rains at multiple places, though she is sometimes angry and cracking herself in the form of Earth-Quake at few places having basalt plain like Deccan platue in Maharashtra-Koyna region, though sometimes she is erupting hot lava from volcanoes, sometimes showing relatively disturbed unusual weather pattern, some times cloud burst, some time landslides in 'trees cut mountain areas', some times avalanche breakdown at many places, sometimes melting of ice in Antarctica or Arctic Circle, sometimes heavy snow in desert areas like Dubai mountains, and what not?

BUT, Her children are busy either in Enjoyment or in Sorrows or in fighting among themselves over childish issues and even on petty issues as well.

HENCE, I checked her health:
1. My mother Earth's Temperature is going higher and higher,
2. Water content going to be inadequate for all her children, including humankinds, ants, elephants, whales, and other 8.4 million species,
3. Air with Oxygen and Nitrogen and other gases are going to be tough to be kept pure,
4. Her physical body likely to be deformed from its natural content, at few places, and
5. Her sky above is not going to be only sky-blue in coming age.

My mother earth is terribly ill. I wanted to talk to Doctor but could not find a suitable Doctor of that caliber. Shame on me. I can't cure my Mother-Earth. Shame on me. I know few solutions; I want to know few more solutions.

However, I am tired of finding a way out to implementing the best solutions and the best practices. I am helpless; I am alone and can't do the favour to my earth without consent from her 6,000,000,000 human beings on earth and 8.4 million species with trillion or more population of them.

I am helpless really helpless.

Is there anybody listening?

Can someone help me?

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude

No comments: