Saturday, December 01, 2007

WB world's Federal Bank, UNO Multiverse Federal Government for Taking Human Civilization Moon, Mars and Beyond

WB world's Federal Bank, UNO Multiverse Federal Government for Taking Human Civilization Moon, Mars and Beyond:

Just imagine something happens on earth, human civilization will vanish. Hence, since childhood I am thinking why cannot we go moon, mars and beyond? Hence, to start the real fabric I had designed the world governing bodies as well they were in nutshell like this:

1. World Bank becomes the world's Federal Bank, and all the banks will work under it, Thus, hierarchy chain will be an ABC Bank then Federal Bank of that Country, and finally the World's Federal Bank called World Bank. I am ready to pay 1% extra tax to World Bank for the benefit of humanity.

2. UNO as world's prime governing body and all other Government become part of it. Thus, chain of authority is linked in hierarchy like Province to Country to UNO. I am ready for this kind of authority as Citizen of the World. There will be democratic election in which whole 6 billion onward population can vote online and …..

3. Similarly there must be a Federal Earth Multiverse Council for Space under which NASA, ISRO, ROSCOSMOS, and other space agencies will work. I am ready accepting the fact that humanity will be in danger if something happens to earth. I am ready to accept there are many civilizations existing in the multiple Universes/ Multiverse.

I have dream to see human settlement on Moon, Mars and beyond in my life time, hence, this suggestion and discussion. I believe this way humans will not only sustain and survive but also will expand their bases in the Universe and Multiverses.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude

No comments: